With its medium brown wood finish paired with a complex blend of rich texture and a touch of white wax, this five-drawer chest evokes the ideal casual lifestyle vibe for your bedroom. The smooth-gliding drawers feature dovetail construction for strength and durability, while softly shaped bar pulls in a dark bronze color add the finishing touch.
- Made of wood, engineered wood and engineered veneer
- Medium brown wood finish with a complex blend of rich texture and a touch of white wax
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and metal center guides
- Bar pulls in dark bronze-tone finish
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Shamryn Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 17''D x 48''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.