- QUICK AND EASY: Simply boil the Lucky Iron Fish in 1L of water for 10 minutes with 2-3 drops of lemon, citrus or other form of acidity and receive a portion of your daily required iron intake. You can simply drink the iron infused water or use it to make your favourite caffeine free drinks. The Lucky Iron Fish is also great when cooking soups, stews, sauces or to make rice, quinoa and oatmeal. See tasty recipes at http://www.luckyironfish.com/recipe-tank
- NO UNPLEASANT SIDE EFFECTS: Lucky Iron Fish adds iron to your diet without causing constipation or nausea. The Lucky Iron Fish is ideal for vegans, vegetarians, athletes and anyone else needing to boost their iron intake in a safe, natural and gentle way
- UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE: The Lucky Iron Fish is a carefully formulated and tested cast iron cooking tool that adds a portion of your daily iron requirement to your food or drinking water. The Lucky Iron Fish is reusable for 5 years making it an incredibly cost-effective solution.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Backed by clinical research, the Lucky Iron Fish delivers a safe and gentle amount of iron. Our product is Made in Canada in an ISO9002 facility and is tested for safety and quality throughout the entire process
- BUY ONE GIVE ONE: When you buy a Lucky Iron Fish for yourself we give one to a family in need through partnerships with charities around the world. Lucky Iron Fish's commitment to social impact in everything we do means we are recognized as B Corp's Best for the World for meeting the highest standards of accountability for people and the environment. Learn more about our social mission at www.luckyironfish.com as well as https://www.bcorporation.net/community/lucky-iron-fish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.