Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 18.7 cubic feet (530 L) stainless-steel bottom mount refrigerator, perfect for a large family in an apartment, townhouse, or house! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. The electronic thermostat is located front, and center and this model features frost-free fan-forced cooling, which ensures an even temperature throughout. Avoid clutter with two adjustable shelves and three-door shelves, offering maximum storage versatility. Extend the shelf life of your produce by storing it in the two crisper drawers. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one convenient wire shelf and two-door shelves, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. The door ajar alarm prevents spoiling of foods in the event the door has not closed correctly. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
- Family size 18.7 cu. ft. (530 L) capacity with bottom mount freezer
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Refrigerator capacity is 13.07 cu. ft. and Freezer capacity is 5.62 cu. ft.
- Frost-free fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout
- Customize and organize with 2 adjustable glass shelves and 3 door shelves for frequently used items
- The freezer compartment includes 2 door shelves and one wire shelf
- It consists of a see-through crisper drawer for fruits and veggies
- Easy access electronic thermostat located front center
- Bright white 2 LED lights illuminate the interior
- A reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening
- Pull out freezer drawer
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.