Efficiency, storage space and looks simply cant be beaten with this economical and elegant chest freezer by Danby. The unit has plenty of space for all types of frozen foods as it offers 5.1 cubic-feet (144 litres) of storage area. Its highly efficient with its Energy Star rating and highly economical as the cabinet and rounded lid are both constructed with foam insulation to keep the appliance as cool as possible while keeping the warm air at bay. It comes with a strong white-wire basket to help you separate your most popular and sought-after food items. The interior lining of the freezer has been specifically designed for fast and easy cleaning while the manual defrost process is a breeze due to the convenient front mount defrost drain. The accurate digital thermostat is simple to program and monitor since its mounted on the front of the freezer unit and the fast freeze function is great for freezing large volumes of fresh product quickly. This freezer includes 5-year warranty on parts and labour along with handy in-home service.
- 5.1 cu. ft. (144 L) capacity chest freezer
- Energy Star compliant
- Intuitive digital thermostat allows for more precise temperature control
- Fast freeze function: Continuous operation freezes large quantities of food more quickly
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.